Working with Canvas
Add and Edit Nodes
Select a node on a toolbar and click on it; the node will be added to the flow and automatically connect to the selected node on canvas.
Click the right mouse button to open the context menu, where you can:
- rename the node
- disconnect the node from the previous one in the flow
If no nodes were previously selected on the canvas and a new node was added, you will see a blue frame around the canvas and sign "Select input node." You need to select a node to connect to and click on it; a new node will be connected to the selected one.
You can disconnect the node via the context menu.
- Mouse: Shift + Left button - hold and drag
- Trackpad: Shift + Imitation of the left button - hold and drag
- Mouse: Hold down ⌘ Command (Mac) or Ctrl (Windows) and scroll the mouse wheel up to zoom in or down to zoom out.
- Trackpad: Pinch two fingers together to zoom out or stretch two fingers apart to zoom in
- Zoom in: Shift +
- Zoom out: Shift -
- Zoom to fit: Shift 1
Use the centralize button on the lower right corner of the canvas to reset zoom and canvas position.
Hover over the centralize button and wait till the menu is opened; select a minimap to see the whole flow at a glance.
Hover over the centralize button and wait until the menu opens; select a note. You can change a note's color text and move it around the canvas.
Open the context menu on the right mouse button to remove or duplicate the note.